American Business Awards Name Ruckus 2018 Company of the Year
Ruckus is proud to announce that the American Business Awards have labeled it 2018 Company of the Year among small advertising, marketing & PR firms nationwide.
This recognition – awarded to Ruckus along with five other firms – recognizes our success throughout 2018 on behalf of our clients as well as our own internal growth.
Specific achievements recognized by the American Business Awards include:
- Conducting major experiential marketing and brand positioning for client Mobileye leading up to its sale to Intel for $15.3 billion
- Serving as full-service agency partner – providing branding, web design & development, and marketing campaigns – throughout the launch of the NYC Ferry
- Achieving recognition on the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private firms in America for the third time in four years
- Signing over 40 new clients
- Acquiring a new office space allowing company size to double
In Ruckus’ decade-plus history, we’ve had many years of which we’re proud, but perhaps none more than 2018. The growth we achieved first and foremost for our clients and additionally for ourselves has opened the door to join a larger tier of agency. We look forward to continuing these positive trends through the rest of the year, and to addressing the unique and exciting challenges that will come with growth.